Site Inspection Services
Whether you’re ready to buy a swing set now or looking to sometime in the future, having peace of mind about a big purchase is always comforting. That’s why we offer our customers a thorough site inspection service.
When you order professional installation services from 83 Landscape Supply, we take care of everything. You won’t have to worry about inspecting your backyard for proper conditions, and we’ll do the measuring for you!
Plus, if you choose to purchase installation for your swing set after the site inspection is complete, the price you have paid for inspection will be deducted from the installation price! NOTE: you must purchase within 30 days of actual site inspection to get credit.
Professional and Polite Installation Teams
All of our craftsmen are trained professionals who have been installing swing sets for years, so you can trust they know what they’re doing. Rest assured that our team will provide you with a complete and comprehensive inspection.
How It Works
We will contact you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you (usually one to two days in advance). For any customer service related issues, call 83 Landscape Supply Inc at 847-802-8088.
Our professional installers will:
1. Review areas available for swing set installation and help you determine the best and safest location.
2. Discuss and verify the following:
- Play area and swing set model size
- Swing set model (Dream, Ultimate, Fantasy Tree House, etc.)
- Property conditions, sloping, drainage and obstructions
- Any site preparation needed for installation
3. Discuss available options.
4. Review surfacing options, such as wood or rubber mulch.
To help ensure the site inspection goes smoothly, be sure that:
- You are home during the schedule time of the inspection to meet with installers.
- The installation area is accessible and free of debris.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a full refund, the service order must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are subject to a site visit trip charge of $199.