If you’re looking for the best playset protection surface, rubber mulch is the answer! It provides unmatched shock absorbency, and lasts a lifetime. Unlike sand, wood mulch or pea gravel, rubber mulch does not require any maintenance. It dries quickly after rain, will not freeze or decompose, and looks great for years! Wood mulch is designed to promote moisture retention which can lead to wood rot. Rubber mulch keeps wood components dry and helps them last for years. Rubber mulch is available in five color choices, and it easy to install.
- Manufacturer 10 year color guarantee against total color loss
- It will not blow away or wash away in storms
- Reduces bug and rodent infestation and does not attract ants
- Will not decompose or compress
- Weather-friendly, never freezes
- Always dry and ready to play almost immediately after even the heaviest rain
- Rainproof, does not retain moisture, slipperiness or dirt
- 99.9% steel free
- Standard dump truck tip deliver. No pallet off-load service
- Installation Available
- 2000 lbs “super sack” approx. 2.7 cu.yd.
- Size of nuggets is a mixture of 3/8″-3/4″ rubber granules
*Please note: There certain tires, that in the manufacturing that do not hold colorant long. They are very hard to distinguish. Around the 3-4 year mark you will see them fade to white. You can simply pick them up and dispose of these pieces. Typically we see around 3 shovels full per 1 ton of material. This is not covered by the 10 year manufacturer warranty and is normal maintenance.