With 9+ different types of mulch available, picking one out can be overwhelming some times. This guide should help!
Things to keep in mind…
- 2-4″ depth is your target
- All mulch produced at 83 Landsape Supply Inc. is from virgin tree arborist recycled wood. We do not use pallets or construction debris. No “mulch spears”
- Classic & aged mulch will have more fines, colored mulch will have less
- Aged Mulch will not last as long
- Our “classic line” is natural, no color added
- Our “color line” contains top quality environmental friendly colorant that’s safe for people, pets, and plants
- All un-colored mulch will fade to grey, doesn’t matter who you buy it from
- All colored mulch will loose color intensity gradually as it breaks down, expect no fade to grey
Just classic ground mulch. No colorant added, just wood.
“1 year Mulch”
Prevent that sun fade to grey, pick colored mulch! Over time color will become less intense as the inevitable breakdown happens. That’s good though, nutrients are getting into your soil.
Rain Warning – Do not apply this much 12-24 hours before precipitation is expected. Once dry, the color is “locked in”.
Our longest lasting mulch, both color and weed suppressing ability
“2 year mulch”