- Triple Clubhouse (two covered, one uncovered)
- Two Striped or Solid Color Swing Set Canopy
- 7′ Spiral Slide
- 10′ Wave Slide
- Built-in Access Ladder with Steel Rungs
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Double Wide Monkey Bars
- Gym Ring/Trapeze Bar
- Plastic Horse Glider
- Two Sling Swings
- 3-Chain Tire Swing
- Jumbo Binoculars
- Steering Wheel
- Two Pairs of Grab Handles
- 3-Position Swing Beam
- Footprint: 30’ x 16’
- 100% Cedar
- Patent-Pending Easy 1-2-3 A-Frame Bracket
- Heavy-Duty Swing Hangers
- Plastisol Coated Swing Chains
- Five Total Swing Positions
- Powder-Coated Steel Ladder and Monkey Bar Rung
- Heavy-Duty Vinyl Canopy Tent Tops
- Overall Height: 162”
- Play Deck Heights: 64” and 84”
- Clubhouses: 55” x 58”
- Clubhouse Standing Heights: 76”
- Clubhouse Wall Heights: 32”
- Slides: 7’ Spiral, 10’ Wave
- Rock Wall: 48” x 96” with 16 rock holds
- Built-In Access Ladder with Steel Rungs: 48” x 76”
- Canopies: 64” x 145 1⁄2”
- Double-Wide Monkey Bars: 84” H x 114” L x 48” W
- Swing Beam: 4″ x 6″ x 114″
- Swing Beam Height: 102”
- Posts: 4” x 4” x 96” and 4” x 4” x 114”
-Fantasy Play Surface-
Mulch, Brown Rubber Edging, Weed Fabric & Labor
The Consumer Product Safety Commission(CPSC) has done a bunch of studies over the years on residential and commercial swing sets. They have concluded that the rule of thumb is to extend your play surface 6’+ beyond the edge of the swing set. They also recommend that wood chips/rubber nuggets among others can be used as fill to create a pad that can reduced injuries. There is advantage to thicker fill material. Since their studies are every evolving, you should read about CPSC guidelines, studies, and publications over at www.CPSC.gov
If you decide you would like to have a play surface under your swing set, we have convenient packages available. They typically range $3-6 per square foot.
To purchase a Play Surface Package Click Here
Our Package Contains: Mulch, Brown Rubber Edging, Weed Fabric, Pins, Tax & Labor
- IPEMA certified Rubber Mulch(choice of color) -or- Once Ground Wood Chips(natural color only)
- Brown Rubber Edging(3″ tall) to contain the mulch
- Commercial grade weed preventer fabric
- Installation of the above products within 20 miles of 83 Landscape Supply Inc
*Please note that the area to be installed on must be clear. We cannot install over hard surfaces nor move objects such as stones, plants or bricks. There is no excavation needed in this process.
Looking for more information?
Head to our Rubber Mulch page for more detailed information on our Rubber Mulch, Borders and Wear Mats.
83 Landscape Supply’s Professional Installation Service
While all Eastern Jungle Gym wooden swing sets come in kit form, ready to assemble, you won’t be able to pass up on this deal – take the weekend off and let us build your backyard play set for you! Our professionals are highly skilled, courteous and timely – customer satisfaction is their #1 priority! When it comes to swing set installation there is nothing more important than safety. Let our highly-trained professionals construct and install your swing set right the first time. Add installation services to any new playset purchase at a discounted price.
*sale pricing is limited to certain areas of the Chicagoland area, additional charges may apply if you live outside our installation zone.
83 Landscape Supply’s Professional Site Inspection Service
Are you unsure if a special swing set model will fit in your backyard? Let us help you! For only $199 we will send a certified play set installation to your home to survey your property. They will help you to determine which outdoor swing set model will work with your property conditions and space. Best of all, if you purchase a swing set from us following the inspection, we will rebate your $199 back to you! You can rely on us to provide the highest level of service – our #1 goal is to make you happy!
Click here for more information and to purchase this service today!